BLENKO Joel Myers #6524s folded rim footed vase in HONEY was produced only in 1965 and 1966, so be sure to grab one when you can. This elegant curvaceous beauty stands nearly 14 inches tall and is in perfect pristine condition.
Dimensions: Approx 13.75" tall
Condition: PRISTINE, MINT
Be sure to check out the rest of our beautiful Blenkos on ETSY here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GLASSpheme?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=17650112
Did you know...
* We're always open to offers--if you see something you like, drop us a note!
* GLASSpheme is now on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/GLASSpheme/
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
We will never send you unsolicited messages! Customers and friends who wish to recieve first word of our promotions/coupons can subscribe to our mailing list by emailing Glass@GLASSpheme.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
GLASSpheme loves custom orders! But how do we 'customize' vintage glass? Simple. We love glass and we love our customers--and there are many ways we can help!
1) Volume discounts: Let's say there are several pieces you MUST have. Let me know, and I'll send you our very best price for the lot.
2) Custom displays: Say you have a special place in your home that SCREAMS for a glass display. Send me a photo of the space, your budget, and the accent colors for your room, and we'll send you photographs of possible groupings and our special pricing for the lot.
3) Tell us what groupings you have in mind, and we'll photograph them together for you so you can see how they'll look together.
What could be better than giving a gorgeous piece of vintage glass as a gift? (Aside from getting one, that is.) Glass is beautiful and functional--mostly! Consider a super mod biomorphic bowl or cased glass jar for a vanity or dresser, a platter/centerpiece for fruit on a countertop, or a vase for cut flowers. Not only does vintage glass bring exquisite delight to the most mundane of household functions (you should see our soap dishes), but our beauties increase in value over time. Send us a note telling us your purchase is a gift, and we will send it along with your personalized gift card, colorful tissue paper and a bow. (You alone will receive the receipt by email.)
GLASSpheme ships your purchase on the very next business day, but we're flexible too! If you're going away on vacation or have a special date you'd like your gift to arrive, send us a note, and we'll time our shipping for you!
Simple! Join the GLASSpheme mailing list! Paste this link in your browser, send us your email address, and VOILA--you'll be among the first to know when your favorite piece of glass is on sale, or when we're offering coupons.
We sure do, all the time! Simply send us a photograph of the pieces you wish to sell and we'll make you our best offer! If you accept it, all you have to do is send us an invoice through Paypal, and ship it to us, if local pick-up isn't possible.